BOSTON MSA CLASS-A FLEX
- Move-in ready, office/industrial campus comprised of five interconnecting structures on ±15-acres
- Located less than two miles from I-495 and convenient to I-90 and Boston
- Includes mix of offices, high-bay warehouse, R&D lab, motion lab, machine shop and security system
- Seven separate leasable office suites
- Special situation
- Available below market at a fraction of replacement cost
Property tours are available by appointment ONLY. Please contact Victor Galvani (508-820-2700 / [email protected]) or Garrett Quinn (508-271-9229 / [email protected]) to schedule.
71 Frankland Road (the “Property” or "Campus") is a 93,628 SF office/industrial campus in Hopkinton, Massachusetts.
The Property consists of a mixed-use campus divided across five interconnecting structures. It includes a mix of office, training, lab, and R&D space and is outfitted with brand new fiber optics, utilities, and roof. Guests are greeted by an attractive façade and lobby that leads to a first class conference and training center. The balance of the first floor consists of first class office and lab space equipped with existing lab infrastructure including multiple fume needs, benches, and more. A 23,377 SF temperature controlled warehouse is connected to the back of the campus offering 30' clear height space with two large drive-in doors.
The Campus sits on 15 acres of land on the corner of Frankland Road and Cross Road. The site is about two miles east of downtown Hopkinton and is less than two miles to Interstate 495.